A peanut butter, ground coffee and almond milk smoothie is not only delicious but also packed with health benefits.
The peanut butter provides a great source of healthy fats, protein and fiber. The coffee provides a natural energy boost and the almond milk is a great source of Vitamin E and healthy fats.
This smoothie is also a great way to get your daily dose of caffeine while getting a good dose of protein and healthy fats that can help keep you full and satisfied. Additionally, the almond milk is also a good source of calcium, making this smoothie a good option for those looking to improve their bone health.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp ground coffee
- 2 tbsp vanille extract
- 1,5 cup almond milk
- 1 cup coffee brewed or nespresso
- 1 tbsp honey for the sweet thooth
- 1 banana ripe or frozen
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until it's smooth
- Taste if it's to your taste. Too thick or not sweet enough? Add some almond milk or honey
- Perfect enough? Pour your smoothie in a glass and enjoy!