A chickpea and almond milk smoothie is a type of smoothie made by blending together chickpeas (a type of legume), almond milk (a plant-based milk made from almonds), and other ingredients such as oats and seeds. This smoothie is a nutritious and delicious alternative to traditional dairy-based smoothies and is a good source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. The chickpeas and almond milk create a creamy texture, while the added ingredients can provide natural sweetness and a range of flavors to the smoothie.
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1½ cup chickpeas
- 2 pieces banana
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds optional
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds optional
- 2 tbsp ashwagandha optional
- Rinse the chickpeas in a strainer
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and mix!
- If the smoothie is too think add a little bit of water or almond milk
- Pour in a cup and start sipping!